Fermanagh, County Fermanagh
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
If you love working in a fast-paced environment this role will satisfy your desire for variety. With ambitious growth plans, the post holder will make this role their own by shaping their progression.
I am currently recruiting a HR Advisor to provide a sustained, highly effective HR service which enables the business to achieve its objectives. The role of the HR Advisor is to ensure that people matters are managed in a professional and timely manner, and to support leaders in the performance management of their teams.
The accountabilities of the role will include;
- Resolution of incidents and reviewing and escalating operational issues where necessary
- Delivers value-add guidance to line managers on key people processes and delivery of people related business initiatives
- Coach line managers to adopt a self-service functionality and manage their own teams independently using relevant technology
- Interpret and research employment law and HR best practice to ensure advice and guidance is both accurate and up to date
- Support the wider team in the delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities such as restructures including assisting with preparing necessary documentation, keeping records and tracking actions, ensuring organisation units updated.
- Ensures all required employee information is managed and processed on HRIS and HR trackers, including personnel files, in a timely and accurate manner
- Provides general advice with regards to company policies and procedures and related employment issues
- Provides information as and when required for internal communications purposes
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years advisory experience within a busy H.R. Department (Manufacturing exp. Preferable)
- Competent PC skills, ideally Microsoft Word, Excel. (Accuracy more important than speed)
- Experience with Employee Relations issues, disciplinary and grievance management.
- Sound Employment Law Knowledge
- Strategic HR and Change Management Experience
- Project Management
- Communication and Negotiation
- Training and Development