West Bromwich, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
8 days ago
I am supporting my Professional Services Client with the recruitment for a HR Advisor on a temporary basis.
As a critical member of the HR team, you will support the execution of the People Strategy and deliver and promote best practice and operational excellence of HR across the business.
You will be responsible for providing HR support and consultation to the business in support of key strategic HR initiatives, including supporting HR Business Partners and the Senior HR Advisors in the execution of the people strategy across the talent lifecycle.
Duties and responsibilities;
* Support HRBPs and Senior HR Advisors in the execution of the overall people strategy and key HR initiatives
* Understand the business and leadership priorities, including the business strategy, P&L, and key initiatives that drive the bottom line
* Use internal networks and pull on previous HR experience, to advocate best practices and support development and execution of strategy, policy and practice, and business initiatives
* Support the growth strategy of the business by providing tactical HR support during bid, acquisition, and restructuring
* Partner with the HR team and the Business to support a wide range of projects
* Support the annual performance management processes by educating managers and employees, driving analysis of completion rates and encouraging thoughtful participation in the process
* Work with the Senior HR Advisors and Employee Relations teams, supporting Managers to address employee performance issues
* Partner with Hiring Managers and the Talent CoE to execute the recruiting and requisition process
* Assist in the production and delivery of analytics, trends and feedback
* Respond to ad-hoc queries from management and employees by answering their questions directly or referring them to the appropriate subject-matter experts
* Work with HR Business Services teams as needed to identify and resolve employee data issues. Actively leverage the HR technology in order to drive value and results
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Proven track record of operating in a fast-paced HR function
* Experience working with HRBPs and other HR Functional teams with a strong understanding of different HR Function teams
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, who is comfortable communicating with HR and Management.
* Strong analytics and business acumen
* Project management skills
* Learning agility, adaptability, flexibility of approach, and the capability to up-skill quickly
* Ability to thrive in ambiguity, and navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organisation with multiple stakeholders, and adapt to changing business priorities