13 days ago
Job Posting Title: HR Advisor
Rates: £14 p/h (Ltd) / £10.88 p/h (PAYE)
Provide a comprehensive administration and basic level advisory service to all Cavendish Nuclear employees in a timely and efficient manner. Contribute to the achievement of the Cavendish Nuclear business whilst ensuring continued high levels of service delivery as part of the centralised HR Advisor Team. Focussed on supporting the end-to-end recruitment process by working with the business to get recruitment approved, issuing contracts, ensuring all pre-employment activities are completed within a timely manner and supporting the recruitment team in filling roles.
Principal Tasks & Responsibilities
Ensure that the highest standard of health and safety standards are maintained in all HR-related activities.
* Administer the process for approved recruitment so that the best people available are hired in accordance with the recruitment specification.
* Provide accurate and timely basic level advice on HR policy, procedure and practice so that managers and employees can remain compliant and consistent in their application.
* Ensure that centrally held employee records and personal documents are accurately maintained in line with the DPA and other relevant legislation so that they provide a reliable source of data and information.
* Provide HR data in line with the published reporting calendar plus provision of ad hoc reports as and when required by the business.
* Update and maintain information on HR software systems and in archives to ensure that records are accurate, up to date and useable.
* Prepare accurate and appropriate documents to support all HR-related processes.
* Support Cavendish Nuclear wide HR projects and initiatives as required so that the objectives of these activities can be achieved in the most effective way.
* Provide support in monitoring the effectiveness of key HR processes with a view to ensuring continuous improvement.
Preparation of a wide range of accurate HR related documents.
Administration of approved recruitment
Maintenance and enhancement of computer-based and hard copy employee records.
Working effectively as part of a multi-site HR team.
Contribution to the improvement of key HR/ Recruitment processes.
Strong administration experience and interaction with key stakeholders in the business.
Job Posting Start Date: 13/04/2020
Job Posting End Date: 12/04/2021