Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
I am recruiting a Temporary HR Advisor for a period of 6-8 weeks to provide HR support to the HR Business Partners in all aspects of HR to ensure that the business needs are met whilst remaining legally compliant, operating in line with best practice guidelines.
The purpose of the role is to be the key point of contact for all HR Advisory and Administration related activity and to support with compensation and benefits project coordination for salary and bonus reviews.
* Support HRBPs and Senior HR Advisors in the execution of the overall people strategy and key HR initiatives
* Use internal networks and pull on previous HR experience, to advocate best practices and support development and execution of strategy, policy and practice, and business initiatives
* Support the growth strategy, including M&A, of the business by providing tactical HR support during bids
* Partner with the HR team and the Business to support a wide range of projects across Talent Management, Staffing / Recruiting, Employee Relations, Compensation and Business Planning
* Support the annual performance management processes by educating managers and employees
* Work with the Senior HR Advisors and Employee Relations teams, supporting Managers to address employee performance issues by providing advice
* Partner with Hiring Managers and the Talent CoE to execute the recruiting and requisition process
* Respond to ad-hoc queries from management and employees by answering their questions directly or referring them to the appropriate subject-matter expert
Skills and experience;
* Proven track record of operating in a fast-paced HR function
* Experience working with HRBPs and other HR Functional teams
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, who is comfortable communicating with HR and Management.
* Strong analytics and business acumen
* Strong commercial acumen, a client focus and ability to support the organisation to drive new business
* Project management skills
* Learning agility, adaptability, flexibility of approach, and the capability to up skill quickly
* Ability to thrive in ambiguity, and navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organisation with multiple stakeholders, and adapt to changing business priorities