Up to £25000.00 per annum
11 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a HR Generalist for my Construction Client in Croydon. You will be responsible for generalist HR activities for areas of the UK business that have Global reach.
Duties of the role will include;
* Day to day HR advice to staff and line managers on all relevant policies and procedures.
* Coach and assist managers on HR related issues including sickness, absence, escalating to Senior/HR Advisor if appropriate.
* Liaising with local and external payroll providers for any out of cycle payments instructed by UK managers
* Advising of any relevant changes which may impact an employee's visas status and assisting with obtaining right to work documentation
* Providing guidance and supporting managers with flexible working requests
* Reviewing Performance & Development Review forms and identifying any issues raised
* Coordinating nominations for L&D programmes
* Annual salary and bonus reviews
* Drafting overseas contracts
* Monitoring UK and International long-term/short-term assignments and accompanying documentation
* Liaising with the HRSSC for any Payroll & Lawson related requests
* Undertake other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a in a fast-paced HR environment and have the following skills and experience;
* Team player who can work well with minimal supervision and who has the ability to multi task and prioritise a broad range of HR advisory and administrative duties
* Relevant HR experience and working towards CIPD qualification.
* Experience of supporting visa applications for prospective employees outside of the EU would be desirable.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with all internal and external clients in a courteous, positive and helpful manner and adapt communication style where necessary.
* Willing to travel as and when required.