£200.00 - £250.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is a leading UK airport group and owns and operates three UK airports - Manchester, London Stansted and East Midlands and employs over 6000 people. The Group sees over 58 million passengers flying through its airports every year. MAG also has a substantial property business, with over £640 million of investment property assets across its airports, and has a 50% investment in the £1 billion, 5 million sq ft Airport City development at Manchester Airport. Its MAG USA business works with airports to develop and operate terminal and retail solutions, passenger lounges and car parking facilities.
Due to a significant period of growth Stansted Airport are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to support and guide managers in an operational environment for a 6 month period. An immediate start is required.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be an experienced HR generalist with case management experience. Employee relations and performance management also form a vital part of this role, from disciplinary to grievance processes and performance to capability assessments.
Your responsibilities as the HR advisor will include:
* Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
* Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
* Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
* Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
* Supporting the line managers with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
* Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
* Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
HR Advisors should ideally be qualified to degree level or above and will have a CIPD certificate or equivalent experience.
Interpersonal skills and being a team player are essentials, as you will work with a number of individuals at all levels across the business.
Preferred industry backgrounds would include engineering, construction or manufacturing sectors.
Reasonable Adjustments: As an inclusive employer, Morson and MAG want to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.