Up to £20.00 per hour
4 months ago
I am recruiting a HR Advisor for a period of one month for my Facilities Management Client in Bristol.
The HR Advisor will be first point of contact for all Employee Relations issues handling a case load from end to end. Advising Managers and Employees on absence management, discipline and grievance investigations and redundancies. This is a varied role with generalist duties.
The Successful Applicant
To carry out the role effectively and be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Hands on case management experience of discipline, grievance, and absence management
* Have operated as a HR Advisor in a fast paced environment previously, with demonstrable experience
* Up to date knowledge of Employment law
* Strong communication skills and Stakeholder Management skills
* Excellent time management
* Immediately available
To be considered for the role please apply via the link below