Up to £27000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for my Unionised Manufacturing client in Birkenhead on a six-month basis.
The purpose of the role is to be the day to day HR contact for all employees across the Birkenhead and London sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepare monthly payroll data
* Maintain Workday HRIS system, to provide Workday support & guidance to employees and Managers
* Maintain electronic time and attendance system
* Administration of HR processes such as starters, leavers, absence, pay reviews, recruitment.
* Prepare HR data for monthly reporting
* Prepare contracts of employment
* Liaise with Occupational Health
* Attend and take minutes at disciplinary and investigatory meetings
* Manage the Apprenticeship Programme, including salary reviews, ensuring that the appropriate training and rotations are taking place
* Proactively work with Managers on Recruitment & Selection
* First point of contact for advice on absence, capability, grievance & disciplinary issues
* Attend absence management review meetings
Required skills and experience
* Payroll experience
* Data management and HR reporting. Ability to adhere to strict reporting deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
* Good grounding in Employee Relations and UK employment law
* Good understanding of employee engagement
* Recruitment and Selection
* Ability to extract salient points from written or oral statements. Ability to write clear and concise English.
* Numerate, sound IT skills particularly Excel
To apply for the role please send your CV via the link below.