about 1 month ago
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Runcorn; Chester
Duration: Initially 3 months
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to an HR Administrator to join a fast-paced team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage general incoming and outgoing HR mail and communications
- Provide administration support to the team
- Process purchase requisitions in SAP
- Ensure all required employee information is managed and processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity by handling all employee and company information with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality
- Prepare and maintain reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the HR department
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced HR role; ideally with experience of working within a manufacturing/unionised environment. You will have experience of working well under pressure; with the ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload. SAP experience is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.