Katie Robson Hill
7 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator for a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is working for a large manufacturer who are busier than ever!
The responsibilities will include:
- Processing of new starter, changes and leaver paperwork
- Collaborate with the HR Assistant to process incoming CV's and liaise with Agencies
- Recruitment administration - arranging interviews, contracts, references etc
- Recording sickness and absence data
- Update HR databases
- Hire/Pool Car administration
- Coordination of occupational health appointments
- Produce generate documents e.g. letters, presentations and spreadsheets
- Inputting, collating and reporting of HR data
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings and training
- Maintain employee and training files
You will have previous experience in an HR environment and will be aware of recruitment processes. You need to be able to demonstrate initiative and have the ability to prioritise and organise your own work. You need to have high attention to detail and also be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is a role within a busy HR environment so the ability to work well under pressure is essential.