Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading provider of wholesale fibre networks in the UK and leading the way for the UKs long overdue digital expansion. Currently my client is looking for a HR Administrator to come on board for a 6 month fixed term contract at their office in Milton Keynes (With initial 2 month period in London and Warrington. Some ad-hoc travel to company sites will be required as well).
To organise, administer and efficiently manage employee files and HR folders (physically and electronically). Administer employees' references and provide general administrative support on projects and initiatives.
* Responsible inputting all starters and leavers on HR database.
* In partnership with the HR Analyst, audit employee records for completeness and compliance.
* Efficiently organise HR folders for ease of access in collaboration with the users input.
* Archive old and duplicate record and create and maintain new files as required.
* In partnership with the HR Analyst, provide support on organisation charts production and distribution.
* Provide support on mail merge production and distribution (i.e. pay and bonus cycles letters).
* Administer employment references and Security check (DBSS) processes.
* Plan, prepare and attend meetings and conferences as required.
* Ensure announcements and information is communicated to all employees as required.
* Update processes and procedures in line with legislation changes with input from other departments.
* Maintain and manage HR suppliers' database.
* Support the HR Advisor(s) in establishing a timely rolling review of HR policies and procedures, aligned to legislation changes.
* Raise Purchase Orders (PO) for the team as required.
* Organise company events in partnership with colleagues as applicable (i.e. Executive Assistants).
* Work in compliance with GDPR and escalate any anomalies and queries to enable continuous improvements steps.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* A natural organiser with attention for details
* A team player
* Flexible attitude and adaptable to changing priorities
* None required - this is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified applicant
* Business Studies degree (2:1 or above) or similar
* Studying towards CIPD Certificate (but not essential)
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.