£16.59 - £21.00 per hour
14 days ago
HR Administrator; £16.59/hr PAYE plus holidays or £21.00/hr LTD Portsmouth; Contract 12 Months
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of the Employee Relations HR Team working for our client BAE Systems based in Portsmouth. Working as Business Support - Employee Relations (Case Management Administrator), the role reports into the People Services Organisation but it is functionally tagged to the Business Support Organisation. The role reports into the Employee Relations Manager but will support the entirety of Maritime Services, including P&TS, E&DS, Warship Support, People Services and Business Support.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to this list):
* Become a super user of the case management system - ServiceNow, providing guidance and support to the HR teams as required
* Monitor the shared mailbox, where notifications of new cases are registered, assign cases to the HR Teams in the lines of business as required
* Lead absence management, liaising with employees and managers as required, including:
Other duties will include;
* Support the administration of the GIP (Group Income Protection) process
* Provide support to the lines of business HR Teams with case administration, including setting up meetings, correspondence with employees and taking notes at investigation meetings and hearings
* Lead on the businesses reporting requirements for cases, reaching into the line of business to ensure their reporting requirement are accommodated
* Undertake audits of ServiceNow (in liaison with the Employee Relations Manager) to ensure they are in date and appropriate records of cases are being kept.
* Monitor consistency of cases across the lines of business, reporting good practices and any concerns into the Employee Relations Manager.
* Be part of the wider UK Employee Relations Team, joining appropriate team meetings as required.
* Support the line of business HR Teams in the co-ordination and administration of Employment Tribunal Claims.
* Support the Employee Relations Manager on administration tasks as required, including the various Employee Relations meetings which take place on an adhoc and cyclical basis.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy