Up to £11.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity is now available for a HR Administrator to join a large Aerospace and Defence company: BAE Systems
The HR Administrator, Case Coaching works within the Case Coaching team, providing Case Coaching admin support across the full range of Employee Relations cases.
They will be responsible for supporting the HR Advisors who manage the full spectrum of ER cases.
They will provide governance across the supporting processes and support the implementation of changes to systems and processes within the team.
They will work collaboratively with stakeholders within the other Case Coaching sub teams to ensure a consistent approach to Case Coaching.
They will generate regular reporting's to programmes and functions utilising database and reporting tools. Respond to any ad hoc data requests. Provide data and commentary to fully reflect the work that Case Coaching team undertake.
Experience within an admin support environment is beneficial. On the job training enables the role holder to acquire the basic skills required to perform the duties and responsibilities effectively. Work is typically prescribed, and routine.
Provide support to the HR Case Coaching team manager and advisors:
- Review all new cases & requests for support in a timely manner & allocate them to the appropriate Case Coach
- Discuss each case with the Case Coach to agree the support required
- Prepare all relevant documentation / case file for each case
- Arrange hearings & other meetings in relation to the case
Provide timely communication to all stakeholders in each case
Take notes at case hearings where required
Support & provide input to systems & process changes across the Case Coaching Admin team & wider UK Case Coaching Team
Provide governance across the team to ensure we are operating consistently & within agreed service measures
- Review of case files
- Review of case database
Manage supporting processes & update case information e.g. out of pay dates
Manage lower risk cases & provide advice & support as appropriate to Line Manager queries
Provision of metrics to support the Case Coaching manager - Performance metrics / KPIs - Case stats (volume, type of case, duration)
- Broadly understands the role of the HR function in an organisation and its structure
- Tasks are administrative and prescribed in nature, requiring little specific HR knowledge at this level
- Competence in role developed primarily through on the job training, reading and understanding HR and Company policies and procedures, and/or a CIPD qualification
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships
- Can use initiative to overcome problems and issues encountered within own remit
- Can make evaluative judgments of both factual and qualitative information drawn from a variety of sources
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development