4 months ago
The HR Administrator will provide a varied, effective and timely administrative service to the HR team, ensuring accuracy of data. The HR Administrator will also act as a point of contact for all customers to the HR Department.
- Administers a range of HR administrative processes (e.g. Staff Changes, New Starters, Leavers, Absence, BUPA and Long Service etc.) ensuring compliance.
- Provides point of contact for customers to HR including, dealing with employees and Managers at all levels. Primarily to resolve queries, exchange information, direct employees and managers to the location of forms and policies where appropriate and provide basic advice on routine
- Provides payroll with relevant pay changes in a timely manner to the required
- Maintains the HR database and employee records to ensure accuracy, completeness and integrity of
- Ensures data protection principles are met at all
- Provides routine HR reports when required using SAP and produced within agreed timescales, also ad-hoc reports on
- Maintains the HR Intranet Pages to ensure they are accurate, up to date and easy to navigate and updates company organisation charts when
- Provides HR support to the HR Team, including taking minutes of formal meetings, organising meetings, travel booking
- Delivers secretarial support to the Site HR Manager in diary management, dealing with queries
- Raises Purchase Requests for the procurement of goods or services liaising with the invoicing company to provide PR information and co-ordinates payment dispute resolution, ensuring the PR spreadsheet is kept up to date and any budget carry over at year end is identified
- Collates and formats data on behalf of others and ensure its appropriate presentation for onward distribution, e.g. reports,
- Ensures adequate quality documentation systems are in place and updated when required
- Experience in HR practices (desirable).
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Proven experience in handling confidential and sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Proven ability to use a wide range of office IT applications e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio to a high
- Proficient SAP User (HR Module) (desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills necessary to work in a team environment, to provide a quality customer service and to maintain relationships with a wide range of internal and external
- Detail conscious.
- 5 x GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and
- Knowledge and proven ability in clerical and administrative procedures- vocational qualification(s)
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation certificate in HR Practice (desirable) or prepared to work towards