Up to £11.50 per hour
17 days ago
HR Administrator; Fareham; £11.50 per hour PAYE
Part Time: Wednesday-8 hours, Thursday- 8 hours, Friday 6 hours
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to provide support to the HR team to support the provision of customer focussed service to managers and employees.
* Preparing contracts of employment and producing contract packs
* Undertaking and tracking all relevant pre-employment checks for new starters including references, pre-employment medical questionnaires and BPSS.
* Inputting sickness absence on the sickness absence tracker and HR system
* Answering general HR administration queries from employees and line managers
* To ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
* This job description does not limit the work that can be undertaken by the job holder. To ensure maximum flexibility and reflect the Company's evolving needs, the job holder may be asked to perform additional tasks that may be reasonably expected within their level of capability
* Proven work administration experience within an office environment
* HR administration experience
* Computer literate in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experienced administrator with good attention to detail
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
* Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes
* Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy