£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a HR Administrator who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a family business who are involved in some of the most prestigious projects in the UK.
This role is an initial 6-month contract with the view to go temp to perm.
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive administrative support for all aspects of the employee life cycle and contribute to the delivery of high-quality Human Resources support to the Company.
Duties of the role will include:
* Maintenance of electronic filing systems
* Dealing with HR system queries from line managers when required and line managers
* Handling day to day telephone enquiries and resolving administration queries from employees
* Updating and maintaining information on HR systems
* Experience of providing administrative support, preferably within a professional HR or L&D environment
* Experience of prioritising, planning and delivering own workload to meet deadlines.
* Experience of preparing and delivering standard documentation (joining instructions etc).
* Experience of using a variety of systems and databases including accurate keyboard skills and a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
My Client are ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. They offer competitive reward packages featuring flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.