Up to £15.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
HR Administrator; Fareham; £15.00/hr PAYE; 6 months contract
Working for our client based near Whiteley, we are looking for a HR Administrator to support recruitment activity for the business.
Purpose of the Role:
The HR Administrator is responsible for recruitment and on boarding of staff as a backup to the company recruitment department and external agencies during a busy recruitment period.
The HR Administrator will be a highly organised individual with a background in customer services.
You will have to liaise with senior managers to ensure that the correct people are recruited to fill new roles within the agreed timescales which will in turn require liaison with external agencies and the recruitment department.
You will be responsible for ensuring that new staff either permanent or contract, have a seamless experience when joining and that all IT, security clearances and administration is in place on day one.
* Liaise with senior managers to understand the requirement for staff in the immediate future and up to six months in advance
* Provide a central point for collation of information between senior managers, procurement, external agencies and recruitment and on boarding
* Liaise with new starters to ensure that all required paperwork is completed in a timely manner and liaise with HR to ensure that IT is set up correctly for day one.
* Liaise with agencies, HR and new employees to ensure that the day one process works seamlessly
* Ensure inductions are completed and that all new staff have everything that they need to complete their role. Liaising with IS to ensure all IS equipment has been set up correctly and will be available.
* Ensure security vetting happens is completed in a timely manner
Impact and Influence:
* Liaison with senior managers and attendance at planning meetings
* Outward face of the company to new starters and external agencies
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* Organisation skills are essential for this role
* Must have a customer service background as you will be dealing with both internal and external customers on a daily basis
* Technically proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
* Executive Team and Line Managers
* HR Dept
* External Agencies
Due to the nature of our client's business, candidates will need to be eligible to gain full MOD security clearance.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.