Salford, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our HR team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Supporting our busy HR department, the purpose of this role is to provide full administration support in line with the team standards, organisational procedures and deadlines ensuring confidentiality at all times.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce contracts and confirm changes to terms and conditions, ensuring the signed contract and supporting documents are uploaded onto HR system
- Ensure that the HR database is maintained according to the procedures and requirements for audit
- Be the first point of call for all company stakeholders, responding to general enquires and requests for information
- Ensure all information is filed, archived and disposed of in a secure manner
- Assist with HR improvement projects and activities
- Advise relevant personnel of any starters and leavers and ensure that resources are set up before the start date
- Ensure the organisational chart is updated with any starters, leavers, or internal moves
- Assist with the communication of HR policies and procedures
- Assist with the monthly payroll run under the supervision of the HR Payroll Manager
- Manage and record employee absences, producing absence management reports when requested
- Support the HR Delivery Partners with any relevant administration tasks as required
The suitable candidate for this role will have very strong administration skills, excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines. Excellent attention to detail is critical to this role. Previous experience in a fast-paced HR administration role is vital. Familiarity with and good understanding of all Microsoft Office packages is required, in particular the use of Excel for producing reports.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.