Up to £14 per hour
about 1 year ago
I am recruiting for a HR Administrator to provide full administrative support to the UK HR Team and undertake general office administration tasks.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Drawing up permanent, fixed term and temporary contracts as directed
- Managing the administration associated with individuals joining and leaving the Company
- Maintenance of employee schedule.
- Managing the administration associated with contract variations
- Requesting and filing references for new employees
- Conducting appropriate background checks prior to employment as per client specification.
- Liaison with off-site administration and payroll team in relation to changes to pay, benefits and contractual terms to ensure that all records are up to date
- Ensuring monthly completion of payroll in line with monthly deadlines
- Monitoring probation periods and sending probation letter to employees
- Ensuring all filing is up to date for above processes
- Dealing with general day to day queries from prospective and current employees
- Managing bi annual archiving of employee files
Required skills and experience;
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise.
- Ability to get on with a wide range of people. Also the ability to be assertive with members of staff when necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in managing administrative processes
- Capable of working unsupervised and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to write letters, memos and e-mails competently
- Ability to undertake basic mathematical calculations
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel