Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £21000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting a HR Administrator for a period of six months for my Construction Client in Wolverhampton.
The purpose of the role is to assist HR colleagues with the delivery of a timely and effective HR administrative service to the business.
* Work closely with other members of the HR team to ensure that sickness, absence and leaver information is accurately reflected in HR systems and that the correct processes are followed through to completion.
* Work closely with the resourcing consultant & HR Advisors to ensure that all on boarding activities relevant to new starters are carried out. Tracking new starters through to completion of probationary periods
* Provide administrative support for the delivery of performance management training and for the input of data from performance appraisals.
* Review the HR in-box as directed, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in line with SLA's and KPI's.
* Administer correspondence in relation to disciplinary & grievance and absence management as directed by members of the HR team.
* Ensure that personnel files are up to date and support the HR Manager on personnel file audits as directed
* Act as a Super User for the HR System, including managing all system changes. Set up and train new users and produce management information and system reports as necessary
* Ensure that any changes to employee benefits are reflected on the HR system and in personnel files.
* Participate in continuous development of all HR processes and undertake ad hoc projects as required.
Essential experience, knowledge and skills:
* Experience of HR administration in small/medium sized business
* Experience of using an HR database
* Working knowledge of HR procedures and UK employment legislation
* Demonstrates an ability to prioritise conflicting demands whilst delivering a quality product on time
* High level of Microsoft Office skills to include: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
* Self-starter who is equally confident and effective working alone or as part of a wider team