£11.00 - £15.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
I am supporting my Financial and Professional Services firm with the recruitment for a HR Administrator on a temporary basis.
The duties of the role will include the following;
* Drawing up permanent, fixed term and temporary contracts as directed
* Managing the administration associated with individuals joining and leaving the Company
* Managing the administration associated with contract variations
* Requesting and filing references for new employees and also preparing references in respect of ex-employees and for mortgage/rental purposes
* Conducting appropriate background checks prior to employment as per client specification.
* Liaison with off-site administration and payroll team in relation to changes to pay, benefits and contractual terms to ensure that all records are up to date
* Ensuring monthly completion of payroll in line with monthly deadlines
* Monitoring probation periods and sending probation letter to employees
* Dealing with general day to day queries from prospective and current employees
* Assist with monitoring sickness absence and liaising with HR Advisor regarding Long-term sick cases
* Management of People soft data to ensure correct
* Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Key skill and experience required;
* Proven ability to organise and prioritise.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Experience in managing HR administration processes and making improvements to these.
* Capable of working unsupervised and to tight deadlines
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to write letters, memos and e-mails competently
* Ability to undertake basic mathematical calculations
* Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
* Experience working within an HR department desirable, but not essential
My Client is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.