Up to £10.12 per hour
5 months ago
HR Administrator; Location: Sleaford; Duration: 2 months; Pay £10.12/hr PAYE.
General Description of Job
We are looking to recruit a HR administrator to fulfil a 2-week contract based at our client's site near Sleaford.
We are looking for someone who can provide a complete HR administrative service in support of the UK HR team, across all aspects of the HR function.
- Responsible for employee administration including new starters, leavers and ensuring all information is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Accurately maintaining the HR system liaising with the relevant contacts in the administration of new starters, leavers, employee updates and absence reporting.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of security clearances and DBS application to ensure that the Company complies with its contractual obligations with the agreed timelines.
- Provide support to the recruitment administration process from advertising to employment stages.
- Provide correct and timely advice to managers and employees acting as the front line for queries on subjects such as payroll, holiday and HR policies.
- Collate the monthly payroll amendments data, including overtime, salary changes, new starters and leavers. Ensure all data is accurately entered and processed within the deadlines for monthly payroll.
- Undertake sample checking of payrolls within the centre each month to ensure data accuracy.
- Monitoring of employee sickness absence levels, raising issues and providing support as appropriate
- Responsible for the Milestone tracker and ovation awards, including producing and issuing letters as required.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure a smooth HR service - Pensions, Shares, Flexible Benefits, BUPA, Occupational Health.
- Maintenance of all personnel files and the filing of documents within the HR department in accordance with legislation.
- Where required assist the HR Team in disciplinary and grievance procedures, including taking and producing accurate minutes for meetings. Where knowledge, experience and circumstances allow, the HR Administrator may also represent HR when administering the first stages of formal proceedings
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of operational, day to day HR activities, at an administrative level
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent (including Mathematics and English)
- The desire to work towards gaining CPP qualification or equivalent.
- Previous HR/Payroll/Recruitment administration service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to deliver accurate and timely quality of work.
- Demonstrates resilience in challenging situations and can adapt their approach to fit the issue
- Displays credibility and integrity in all tasks undertaken to guarantee the confidence and buy in of all major stakeholders
- Articulate, with excellent interpersonal skills and able to relate to all levels of understanding
- Use a range of analytical tools, personal experience and management information to develop an understanding of what's happening in the organisation and externally considering the bigger picture at all times
- Actively observe the confidential and sensitive nature of issues and data handled within the HR function