Up to £11.00 per hour
3 months ago
HR Data Administrator; Portsmouth; £11.00/hr PAYE; Contract
Our client based in Portsmouth is looking for a HR Administrator to carry out transactional HR activity within the Shared Service Centre on HR related processes in accordance with operating procedures and guidelines.
Your main tasks will involve the delivery of transactional HR activities using SuccessFactors (HR database) and SAP including but not limited to:
Efficiently and effectively process new starter administration.
Obtaining approval of vacancies
Supporting completion of starter paperwork
Processing starter paperwork
Organising access and training on SAP
Other starter admin including : medicals, setting up benefit records, security clearance
Ensuring payroll advised
Efficiently and effectively processing changes to employee records and terms and conditions, activities include:
Obtaining approval for changes
Issuing written confirmation that changes have been made
Ensuring payroll advised if necessary
Efficiently and effectively processing leavers. Activities include:
Obtaining approval for the action
Issuing written confirmation to the leaver
Closing all records
Responding to reference requests
Ensuring payroll advised
Efficiently and effectively process secondments and permanent transfers within the Group using
* Ensure actions are effectively and accurately completed to time.
* Escalation of any issues faced in satisfying the customer demands.
* Identifying opportunities to improve the service.
* Providing input to and support to other teams to cover peaks of activity and/or absences
* Completion of ad-hoc tasks as requested.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience of following documented processes, accurately and to time
* Experience of working in an HR Team
* Experience of working in a shared service or high volume transactional environment
Key Technical Skills / competencies
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 suite of applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Experience of SuccessFactors
* Experience of SAP
* Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in respect to the work undertaken.
* Adopts a customer-centric approach to delivery of service.
* Attention to detail and accuracy are key personal attributes.
* A demonstrable team player with an ability to help motivate those working with them.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to adhere to defined processes and work instructions.
* Demonstrate an ability to identify improvements to working practices
* Excellent time management skills.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy