Katie Robson Hill
8 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator on a permanent basis in Dorset.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading defence business who pride themselves on a great working environment and interesting and varied work.
The purpose of the role is to assist the HR Department by providing administrative support and maintaining records as required.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with recruitment including preparing job descriptions, tracking of CVs, preparing interview packs
- Assist with the on-boarding process with preparing new starter packs and induction plan/meetings.
- Prepare employment contracts for all new starters, including apprentices, Year in Industry students and graduates.
- Conduct Induction sessions for new contractors.
- Interface with Occupational Health with regards to appointment and documentation.
- Maintain and monitor sickness absence.
- Log and maintain Special Leave requests.
- Maintain working hours records for all employees.
- Set up, monitor and check flexible working hours.
- Report changes for the pension scheme
- Process forms for new joiners and leavers into the medical and dental scheme
- Completing employee reference requests
- Manage the HR inbox
- Other administrative duties including daily post, filing etc
What we are looking for in you:
- Good general administrative skills
- Methodical and accurate with good attention to detail
- Well organised
- Proactive and keen to learn
- Good communication skills
- Takes ownership of tasks and sees them through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages - especially Excel and Word
- Previous experience of working in an HR department is desirable
- Knowledge/experience of working with ERP systems is desirable
- Experience of working in an engineering company would be desirable