HR Administrator - 12 months FTC
Morson International - Centenary Way, Trafford Park
Negotiable salary (dependent upon experience), plus benefits
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and have offices across the globe.
We are recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to join our fantastic internal HR team here at Morson International. The HR Administrator will play a key role in supporting the wider HR Team and will have the opportunity to develop and excel in a thriving environment.
The role -
- Taking full ownership of administrative tasks for the HR Team
- Act as the first point of contact for any HR queries
- Own the HR inbox, responding to queries and cascading emails to the appropriate member of the HR team
- Producing employment contracts and processing amendments, ensuring the appropriate authorisation has been received
- Preparing and manipulating reports on excel, to provide the senior HR team with key information
- Maintain HR system, ensuring information is up to date and all required documentation is uploaded against employee files
- Assist and support HR improvement projects and activities
- Ensure probationary reviews are completed on time and the HRBP advised of any concerns or development requirements
- Assisting with note taking at employee meetings, team meetings and employee interviews
What we are looking for -
- An experienced HR Administrator with demonstrative experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment or alternatively someone with less experience and/or HR qualifications who would like to progress
- Good working knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), specifically Excel, in order to process and manipulate reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- CIPD level 3 would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards deadlines, whilst managing a high caseload
- Team player with a flexible, positive and committed working attitude
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
What we offer -
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, flexible/home working, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.