Up to £12.00 per hour
2 months ago
Job Title: HR Administrator
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 37 pw
We are looking to recruit an HR Administrator to work for a large aerospace company based in Luton. The role is reporting to the Senior HR Advisor. The jobholder will be a key point of contact for Managers and employees and you will be responsible for the provision of effective HR support to the HR Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of new starter, changes and leaver paperwork
- Collaborate with HR Assistant - Recruiter to process incoming CVs and liaise with Agencies
- Recruitment administration including arranging interviews, contracts, references, DBS etc.
- Recording sickness and absence data
- Update HR database
- Hire/Pool Car administration
- Coordination of occupational health appointments
- Produce generate documents e.g. letters, presentations and spreadsheets utilising standard IT packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Inputting, collating and reporting of HR data
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings and training
- Maintain employee and training files
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications CIPD/websites
- Any other reasonable duties
- Compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Legislation and Company's Policies.
The successful candidate will able to demonstrate initiative and prioritise and organise own work. You will have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Accuracy and high attention to detail is required along with god problem solving skills. Excellent time management skills are required along with a professional approach. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and be a team player. Previous experience within an HR and Manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.