Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £9.55 per hour
7 months ago
We are actively working with a key Facilities Management company that require the services of 20+ Housekeepers across two large NHS Hospitals in Birmingham.
You will be required to;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the hospital environment
- Deliver meal/beverage services
- Clean medical equipment
- Ensure all domestic consumables are available in the appropriate dispenser
- Ensure day rooms and dining areas are kept clean and presentable for patients and visitors
- Liaise with nursing staff to ensure there is a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the housekeeping service
- Ensure Hazard Analysis and and Critical Control Points are followed and correctly recorded.
Hours: 08:00 to 16:00 Monday - Friday (37.5 hours a week)
Start date: ASAP
If you have previous cleaning/housekeeping experience and are immediately available, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516.