Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £21000 per annum
4 months ago
Job Title: Hospitality and Event Delivery Administrator
Location: Commutable from Stretford; Old Trafford; Salford
Salary: Competitive; with bonus & benefits
I am actively recruiting to a Hospitality and Event Delivery Administrator to support a fast paced team within one of Manchester's biggest sports clubs.
- Acknowledge and respond to emails that are sent to the central inbox
- Ensure all appropriate documentation and tickets are sent to customers in good time ahead of events
- Collate table plans
- Prepare welcome packs
- Deal with incoming calls
- Format and print documentation as required
- Support and provide cover for the events team where needed
Key skills & experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- High standards of personal presentation
- Strong problem solving skills
This is a unique opportunity to work with a large, well known organisation.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.