Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Highway Works Supervisor, Contract, Wiltshire
Our Client requires a Highway works supervisor to manage works on a development site during the construction of access roads, drainage, structures and services that open up access to a significant housing development at North Whiteley, nr Southampton.
Clerk of Works / Resident engineer role:-
- Check that the roadworks meet the design / specification and that the contractor generally complies with his contract.
- Liaise with the representative of the local Highways Authority (Hampshire County Council) to ensure that the road can be accepted and eventually adopted.
- Liaise with developers and their contractors.
- Overview of other contractors (Tree surgeons, fencers, Ecologists etc)
- Keep effective daily records of the project progress, activities, issues etc to support other members of the team to manage the Works (Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Engineer, CDM).
- Process of any queries / Requests for Information etc for answering by the office based Designers
- Site reports will be required on a weekly basis with the Supervisor contributing to an overall report.