£30 - £40 per hour
21 days ago
* Able to guide and provide technical advice to junior team members, to support them in their delivery on the project and in their professional development
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Discuss ideas and plan competently
* Experienced in using Integrated Management System requirements to support delivery of design and engineering projects
* Prepare design risk assessment to accompany hazard identification during design development
* Experienced in use of project Design Decision Logs and Project Assumptions registers to record and agree key project decisions.
* Have a general understanding of one or more sectors
* Maintain a sound theoretical approach to the application of technology in engineering practice
* Able to use a sound evidence-based approach to problem solving.
* Operate with 'Practitioner' level expertise in specialist discipline
* Able to input into discussions around identifying, reviewing and selecting techniques, procedures and methods to undertake engineering tasks
* Contribute to the design and development of engineering solutions
* Advanced proficiency with relevant desktop applications and their application to support engineering tasks
* Able to validate elements of computer analysis using simple hand methods or alternative software.
* Excellent time management skills consistently demonstrated through performance on projects
* Perform work in accordance with agreed budget and schedule with limited supervision
* In a project management role, to have awareness of contractual conditions and procedures and ability to take commercial responsibility for a project with appropriate support
* Knowledge of sustainable development best practice
* Support engineering activities that contribute to sustainable development
* Have a BSc/BEng or MSc/MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Made substantial progress toward achieving Chartered or Incorporated status or equivalent professional accreditation
* Have previous relevant experience