£28000 - £30000 per annum + Training
8 months ago
HGV Technician/ HGV Fitter
BENEFITS £28000 - £30000 per annum + training
Morson are recruiting for two HGV Technicians for a Logistics business in Warrington, the role is to carry out all aspects of maintenance, including servicing, inspection, repair, MOT preparation, breakdowns and other workshop tasks.
* Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard.
* A high level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Roadworthiness.
* Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
* Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
* Awareness of authorization procedures regarding required repairs.
* Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/timesheets to the highest standard.
* Strong commitment to health and safety.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem-solving skills.
* It's essential for this role that you are either a Qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician or at least have proven experience in heavy vehicle maintenance.
* LGV and ADR licences would be beneficial.
To apply please send your CV to Jordan . finch at morson.com or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; HGV; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, manufacturing plant, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary