Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£31000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
LOCATION Ellesmere Port
BENEFITS £32000 per annum
This role is to carry out all aspects of maintenance, including servicing, inspection, repair, MOT preparation, breakdowns and any other workshop related task that could be reasonably expected.
- Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard.
- A high level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Roadworthiness.
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
- Awareness of authorization procedures regarding required repairs.
- Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/timesheets to the highest standard.
- It's essential for this role that you are a qualified Vehicle Technician, preferably level 3 but this is not essential.
- Previous HGV and trailer maintenance is also an essential and tanker experience would be beneficial as are LGV and ADR licences.
- Strong commitment to health and safety.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem-solving skills.
To apply please send your CV to Jordan.Finch @ morson or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; HGV; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, manufacturing plant, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary