£28000 - £30000 per annum + Overtime, Training
4 months ago
BENEFITS: £28000 - £30000 per annum + training
Shift: 19:00 - 06:00 (Monday - Thursday)
Morson are recruiting for a HGV Technician for a Logistics client in Warrington, the role is to carry out all aspects of maintenance, including servicing, inspection, repair, MOT preparation, breakdowns and other workshop tasks.
* Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard.
* A high level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Roadworthiness.
* Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
* Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
* Awareness of authorization procedures regarding required repairs.
* Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/timesheets to the highest standard.
* Strong commitment to health and safety.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a 'can do attitude' and problem-solving skills.
* It's essential for this role that you are either a Qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician or at least have proven experience in heavy vehicle maintenance.
* LGV and ADR licences would be beneficial.
To apply please send your CV or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- Logistics, HGV, LGV, Heavy Vehicle, Trailer, Tanker, Tractor, Asset, Fleet, Engineer, Fitter, Mechanic, Technician, Pump, Tyre, Gearbox, MOT, Inspection, Maintenance