£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Overtime, Training
23 days ago
HGV Technician - Cornwall
Benefits: £15/hour + Overtime + training
A leading National business is looking to expand their workshop team in Cornwall with additional HGV/LGV Fitters/technicians. This a busy workshop with a large fleet of heavy municipal vehicles which need to be repaired, serviced and prepared for MOT.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business which is both stable and successful. Their Workshop is a friendly, open, honest culture that's based on mutual trust and respect. Safety is a number one priority.
- You will be required to carry out maintenance tasks including servicing, inspection, repair and breakdowns on a wide variety of Heavy vehicles.
- You will ensure that workshop tasks are completed on-time and in an efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Working both independently and within a larger team.
- You will have prior experience in a similar workshop environment. Industry experience is not vital as long as you are prepared to learn and expand your knowledge in the area of Municipal waste.
- Heavy Vehicle maintenance Experience is a must, preferably time-served.
- You will ideally be qualified to at least NVQ level 2 (Or equivalent) in vehicle maintenance.
To apply please send your CV to Jordan Finch @ Morson or call 0161 - 707 - 1516.
Key:- Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; HGV; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; workshop; logistics; Cornwall; Truro; Falmouth