Manchester, Greater Manchester
£15 - £16 per annum + Overtime, Training
almost 2 years ago
HGV Technician - Manchester
Benefits: £15+/hour + Overtime + training
Morson are recruiting multiple HGV Mechanics in the Greater Manchester. Our client is looking to expand their large workshop team in Manchester with additional HGV/LGV Fitters/technicians. This a busy workshop with a large fleet of heavy vehicles which need to be repaired and serviced.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business which is both stable and successful. In addition there are significant opportunities for career progression.
- You will be required to carry out maintenance tasks including servicing, inspection, repair and breakdowns on the fleet vehicles. These vehicles include Municipal trucks/HGVs and LGVs.
- You will ensure that workshop tasks are completed on-time and in an efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Working both independently and within a larger team.
- You will have prior experience in a similar workshop environment. Industry experience is not vital as long as you are prepared to learn and expand knowledge in the area of Municipal waste.
- You will ideally be qualified to at least NVQ level 2 (Or equivalent) in vehicle maintenance.
To apply please send your CV or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; HGV; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; workshop; logistics;