£28000 - £32000 per annum
12 months ago
Salary: £28000 - £32000
* You will ideally be a qualified Vehicle Technician, preferably level 3 but not essential.
* Previous HGV/ tanker / trailer experience is essential, LGV and ADR licences are prefferable but not essential.
* A good level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Roadworthiness.
* Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation. Awareness of authorization procedures regarding required repairs.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a can do attitude and problem-solving skills.
* Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard. Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
* Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/timesheets to the highest standard, strong commitment to health and safety.
* You will be required to communicate in a professional manner to customers, the public and colleagues alike ensuring communication is in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a permanent role which offers great stability through continued investment including a multi-million pound investments. In addition, this role offers a structured induction programme to get you up to speed with business and customer needs as well as ongoing support with training and development.
To apply please send your CV to Jordan . Finch @ morson . com or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- Mechanical, fitter, maintenance, fitter, mechanical, technician, Mechanical, nvq level 3, tanks, pipes, maintenance, Manufacturing, plant, gearbox, gears, motors, pumps, fans, compressors, ac motors, dc motors, hydraulics, pneumatics, pump, overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG, HGV Army, REME Navy, RAF royal air force, royal navy, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, effluent plants, process areas, steam boilers, filtration, extraction, machinery, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, manufacturing plant, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary, LGV, Heavy Vehicle, Large Vehicle.