Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
HGV Technician - Manchester
Salary: £30000 - £35000 + Overtime is available to increase these earnings.
Morson are recruiting for HGV Mechanics in Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Due to investment and cotinued success, our clients are looking to expand their teams with ambitious and hard-working mechanics.
- All aspects of Commercial vehicle maintenance including servicing, inspection, repair and breakdowns on the fleet vehicles. These vehicles include RCV's, HGVs and LGVs.
- Ensuring that workshop tasks are completed on-time and in an efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Working both independently and within a larger team.
- You MUST have prior experience in commercial vehicle maintenance.
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar workshop environment.
- Qualifications in vehicle maintenance.
- You will be required to work between 35 and 45 hours per week either on a night shift or day shift pattern. On top of these hours you will have the opportunity to work additional hours to increase your pay.
To apply please send your CV to jordan . finch at Morson.com or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Key:- Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; Pumpgearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; HGV; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; workshop; logistics;