Birmingham, West Midlands
£8.97 - £10.18 per hour
about 1 month ago
Integral, a leading provider of mechanical and electrical property maintenance, part of the JLL group, are looking to recruit an Engineering Helpdesk Coordinator for an initial period of 3 month, with a strong potential for a transition into a permanent role based on strong performance.
The primary objective of the role is to respond to client maintenance requests by allocating the appropriate type of engineer based on specialism, location and availability.
All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach.
Good communication skills are vital and applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to engage effectively, build rapport and keep a calm head if an exchange becomes heated.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Use the PPM Planners and Engineer's diary to plan tasks.
* Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client's requirements.
* Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork.
* Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding/ongoing work orders.
* Issue of purchase orders.
* Liaise with Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight issues.
* Manage any subcontractors carrying out PPM, including all associated paperwork and purchase orders.
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong administration skills
* Excellent customer service skills
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Be able to multi-task
* Possess excellent organisational skills
* Must possess a positive attitude