Bredbury, Greater Manchester
£21000.00 - £240000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join and organisation that are at the forefront of Hyper Converged Infrastructure. Working with clients across the EMEA region they are experiencing dramatic growth and as such have an opportunity for an experience Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. Following ITIL processes you'll identify, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests, working with other teams and third-party IT supplier teams to reduce and prevent recurrence of incidents. This is an organisation known for skill sharing, you'll develop your existing skill set and will have a clear progression path available to you.
- You are proactive team player
- You have strong customer service skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- You are a fast learner and can think on your feet as this is a fast paced constantly challenging environment
- You love a challenge and have great problem-solving skills
- Experience using Service Desk ITSM tools or Helpdesk CRM tools
- Windows 7 through 10
- Microsoft Office 2007 through O365
- Active Directory
- Hardware and Software installation
- Basic Networking knowledge
- ITIL Certifiication is beneficial
On offer is the opportunity to develop your skill-set, work alongside experienced, seasoned consultants and learn from day one. It's a challenging role but if you are up to the challenge you will be rewarded with certified training, continued career development and an atmosphere that can only be described as conducive to success.