Up to £8.89 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
27 days ago
Our client are a multinational electric utility company, which operates in the fields of electricity generation and distribution, natural gas, nuclear and renewable energy.
They are currently looking for a Helpdesk operator to be based in Speke.
You will be required to:
To manage all reactive maintenance works using in-house resource and subcontractors through our CAFM system to ensure all works are closed out within the rectification times allocated. Liaising with Subcontractors and school site teams and general 'day to day' maintenance admin including Purchase Order management and supporting in the creation of reports.
- Call handle/Log all work order requests and dispatch accordingly via in house CAFM system to the appropriate individual/contractor
- Prioritise and jeopardy manage work order requests with reference to Contractual SLA's/KPI's
- Undertaking the administration/delivery of information required for SLA/KPI's and monthly reports.
- Undertaking the administration and maintenance of all contract operations information.
- Maintain effective paper and computer filing systems.
- Undertake the ordering of office supplies
- To carry out other duties requested by the Service Delivery Manager in order to maintain the effectiveness of the Operations Team.
- Undertake purchase ordering and receipting using Maximo/COUPA.
- Ensure all billing is processed accurately and on time with the assistance of the commercial/SSC departments.
Qualifications or Required Experience
- Good communicator with interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong work ethic.
- Strong competence in use of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Able to take a positive approach to problem solving.
- This role requires proof of Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Previous experience within an Operational/Performance Helpdesk role preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of a PFI Environment would be advantageous though not essential
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.