£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
5 months ago
My client, a Facilities Management Service, require the assistance of a Helpdesk Operative to join their team based in Knowsley.
You will be required to:
- Operate help desk functions for the North West Priority Schools, recording all details / data and carrying out appropriate action, checking on and following up on work.
- To handle calls and enquiries from clients, engineers, suppliers and contractors
- Provide administration support including maintaining and updating records.
- Ensure all tasks or requests issued are discharged in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure engineers work force completes all assigned tasks, dealing with obvious deficiencies within own level of authority / responsibility reporting into the management team when appropriate.
- Report health and safety hazards appropriately.
- Liaise with various external bodies and contractors on site
- Meet customers' requests and needs within tight contractual timescales.
- Collate information for reports and prepare them as required.
- Adhere to Integral health and safety working practices.
- Operate and maintain computer based facilities management system CAFM..
- Undertake any other duties within the grade as required by the management team.
- Liaising with School Management Teams and School Premises Teams as appropriate.
The right candidate will have:
- Administrative experience of a minimum of 2 years
- Good telephone manner with excellent interpersonal skills with customer focus
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook and good typing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- A positive, can do attitude with a proactive approach
- Have a good awareness of Health & safety working practices
Please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516 for more information.