Up to £9.23 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
9 days ago
* Provide excellent customer service when dealing with telephone calls, ensuring the use of a polite and professional manner at all times and that all requests are followed up by taking ownership to completion including the use of accurate handovers where necessary.
* Control of all site access including subcontractors/visitors requesting inductions where appropriate and completion of any relevant paperwork/permits.
* Control of keys and passes where necessary.
* Act as the first point of contact for office deliveries and ensure that correct procedures are followed with regards to storage and receiving of the goods.
* All calls from internal/external customers where work is required are to be logged accurately and promptly on Maximo meeting SLA response times for answering calls.
* Dispatch all reactive/planned tasks to the appropriate Operative/Manager/Supervisor, meeting contractual KPIs.
* Upon receipt of reactive/planned work order detail report, Maximo must be updated immediately with any feedback given on the report including inputting labour actual and the closure of the work order when advised complete.
* Investigate all open historical work orders on a daily basis and ensure the work is completed within SLA parameters.
* Pro-actively liaise with the relevant Manager/Operatives/Customer with regards to all work orders on a regular basis to complete work within SLA parameters.
* Completion and upkeep of all trackers in order to comply with corporate and local operating procedures.
* Management of all correspondence, filing and scanning received into the Helpdesk.
* General administrative support as directed by the Helpdesk tasks, i.e. absence reporting, subcontractor administration and purchasing processes.
* Create reports where required using our Maximo reporting system.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels with both internal and external customers.
* Adhere to all company policies including but not limited to code of conduct, data protection and confidentiality.
* Enthusiastic and pro-active with ideas both during meetings and in general, with the aim of enhancing the overall Helpdesk experience for our customers.
* Other general administrative support as directed by the Regional Helpdesk Manager/Helpdesk Supervisor as required.
* Flexibility is a vital aspect of this position. The average working week will be based around 37.5 hours per week, however the applicants must be totally flexible and be able to change to any of the call centre shifts (including nightshift) at very short notice.
* Proven experience in a professional customer services environment.
* Ability to work shifts to enable continuity of service 24/7/365.
* Enthusiasm, flexibility and team-working skills.
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
* Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Proven written and verbal communication skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience of Helpdesk Module or other CAFM System. (Preferred but not essential).
* Clear understanding of Helpdesk systems. (Preferred but not essential).
week 1 7am - 3pm
week 2 2pm - 10pm
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.