Up to £17.94 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client are a multinational electric utility company, which operates in the fields of electricity generation and distribution, natural gas, nuclear and renewable energy.
They are currently looking for a Helpdesk Manager to be based in Nottingham
You will be responsible for leading our Helpdesk Team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
As a Helpdesk manager, you should have solid customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position
- Manage the helpdesk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively Responding to queries and handling complaints
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team's productivity
- Proven work experience as a Helpdesk manager
- Hands on experience with helpdesk
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- Monthly invoicing
TEMP to Perm Contract: 9am to 17pm with 30 mins lunch.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.