Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70 - £76 per day
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
A leading client in the Rail Industry is recruiting for a number of Helpdesk Customer Advisor to work on a contract basis based in Manchester City Centre paying up to £76 per day, running initially up until 28th November 2018 with opportunities for extension.
Roles involve working on the helpdesk who answer and respond to calls and queries in relation to the following areas:
Queries range in complexity and can be answered using a knowledge base or may need to be investigated.
Calls can be from employees, suppliers, external people etc.
Candidate will usually be partnering and answering calls for one area, however there is potential to grow and learn other areas.
The most area at risk at the moment is Accounts Payable (this requires the most skill).
Types of queries expected:
AP - invoice queries, tracking invoices, suppliers requesting payments, reconciliation etc.
Payroll - Employees not been paid correctly, holiday, payslip etc.
Recruitment -people chasing documents, HM requests etc.
* Exceptional listening skills
* Professional telephone manner
* Able to demonstrable excellent customer service skills
* Experience of managing difficult conversations to a positive outcome
* Able to demonstrate the ability to influence stakeholders positively
* Excellent communication skills