Manchester, Greater Manchester
£100 - £116 per day
Rail Technical Team
6 months ago
Job Title - Helpdesk Customer Advisor (Call Centre Inbound calls)
Location - Manchester
Rates - up to £132.79 Umbrella or £116.74 PAYE day rate | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
My client is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Customer Advisor to joining their busy team in Manchester for an initial period of 3 months with a view to extending. As the Helpdesk Customer Advisor you will be responsible for providing a right first time customer service to a range of internal and external customers in accordance with statutory, regulatory, contractual, customs & excise and group policy and regulations.
What you will do:
- Responsible for operating high volume query management system answering queries in relation to payroll, recruitment, payables and personal protective equipment.
- Keep customers informed of the progress of queries / expected delivery updates, engaging with internal shared service teams and working to service level agreements.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers delivering a right first time levels of service.
- As the voice of the shared services you'll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience representing the shared service brand.
- Develop / continually improve relations with key stakeholders, play your part in embedding a customer centric culture where all team members consider the impact on customers and their future requirements.
- Support the client better day every day initiative by highlighting areas of potential improvement at the daily / weekly focus groups.
- Play your part in adopting an inclusive culture where individuals can be themselves and are free to challenge existing process without discouragement. Work with others to support a culture of operational responsibility where individuals take personal ownership for delivery
Your experience will include:
- Call centre experience (inbound calls)
- Exceptional listening skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrable excellent customer service skills
- Experience of managing difficult conversations to a positive outcome
- Able to demonstrate the ability to influence stakeholders positively
- Excellent communication skills
- Occupational knowledge of shared services
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- ORACLE eBusiness Suite experience