£10 - £11 per hour
12 months ago
My client is currently looking for a helpdesk coordiantor to come and join them on an intial 6 week contract based in St James.
Purpose of job:
To support the delivery of safe, secure and productive working environments for our client, staff, customers and visitors, and the provision of resource solutions which meet global business requirements and reflects our global brand.
The Global Estates' Helpdesk is located in London. The Helpdesk is the single point of contact for all 5 UK offices for resolution on all areas of Building Maintenance, Health and Safety and Smart Working and as such is pivotal in assessing, distributing and ensuring completion and compliance of all areas of Facilities Management for the UK estate.
As Smart Working is now a global model, this role supports the Room and Desk booking system in the UK and a growing number of overseas offices and provides occupancy data for space rationalisation for Head, Global Estates.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
The post holder has responsibility for:-
* Working independently and pro-actively to interpret & respond to requests from staff, visitors and other users
* Working independently and pro-actively to interpret & respond to requests from staff at NICE, for any building related enquiries.
* Build relationships with multiple internal and external service providers to ensure tasks are completed to the appropriate level and time frame.
* Administering the Helpdesk software to manage the workflow and delegation of work orders to Concierge staff and other contracted service providers.
* Compile, analyse and distribute service level reports from the work tasks completed for UK offices monthly contract meetings.
* Co-ordination and operational delivery of GE Room and Desk booking system
* Pro-actively manage the bookings for the larger managed meeting rooms and fixed video-conferencing rooms
* Negotiate with key/senior users and reach compromises when two or more parties require the space to minimise additional costs caused by hosting meetings externally.
* Produce, analyse and distribute reports related to Room and Desk booking usage. Meet regularly with Concierge Team to review results of reports to look for ways to improve usage rates.
* Provide detailed desk utilisation reports to Head, Global Estate on occupancy levels for all UK offices for discussion at Executive Board level.
* Data, record keeping and financial reporting - To maintain data, records and financial reports relating to helpdesk services.
* Carry out financial transaction processing, such as raising and goods receipting of Purchase Orders on FABS/SAP. Support month and year-end management financial reporting to ensure compliance with FCCF processing journals, pre-payments and accruals as required. Review and follow up on blocked and outstanding invoices and aged debt.
* Maintain documentation relevant to helpdesk services on a daily basis so that this is up-to-date, appropriate and readily available to customers, stakeholders and senior managers.
* Update data and records relevant to the helpdesk services, via the corporate intranet, SharePoint sites and other information management initiatives as required.