Valenciennes, Nord-Pas de Calais
€150.00 - €200.00 per day
8 months ago
Helpdesk Analyst - Valenciennes
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Helpdesk Analyst to join their team in Valenciennes. This is an initial 10-month contract that has the chance for a number of extensions. The Service Desk Analyst will be looking to start in February 2019.
The Helpdesk Analyst will be:
* Operating the Institutes Service Desk tool
* Recording, analysing and following-up of incidents, user requests, bug reports
* Reporting on calls and problems
* Informing users
* Training users
* Writing documentation for the use of the information systems
* Participating in User, service and project meetings
The Helpdesk Analyst will have:
* Minimum 8 years of relevant studies and/or experience after the secondary school
* Minimum 4 years of IT professional experience
* Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience as business analyst, senior analyst developer, or equivalent.
* Strong experience with help-desk services
* Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems
* Excellent knowledge of ITIL
* Good IT skills in technologies such as Linux, Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Exchange, Anti-Virus, Mobile device management
* Knowledge of Wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
* Familiarity with the Operating Systems and platforms in use at the Institute
* Expertise in user support and documentation writing
* English fluency, as the support and the documentation are asked to be provided in English.
This is a great opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join a fast-paced environment and works on exciting projects. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.