£10.10 - £14.37 per hour
22 days ago
Bristol based and leading provider of maintenance services in the UK are currently recruiting for proactive and dynamic Helpdesk Advisors to join their established team on the Aztec West Business Park in Bristol.
The Helpdesk Advisor will be responsible for managing incoming calls and responding to emails from our clients as well as maintaining client databases. Full training is provided, and previous customer service experience is essential. Experience within a similar scheduling position is desirable but not essential.
This role is Temp to Perm - following the initial 26 week period the role will become permanent for those candidates who match the requirements and want to remain part of a growing and fast paced team.
What will I be doing?
- Managing incoming calls, emails and admin of work-flow
- Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
- Working within a team to reach targets
- Taking ownership of workload on a daily basis
What qualities do I need?
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (Customer Services, Admin, PA, Project Management)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
- Further qualifications, personal development and progression opportunities available
- Vibrant busy office
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee retail discount benefits
- Fruit and snack available daily
- Dress down Fridays
- Charity days and events in support of employee chosen organisations
- Coaching and training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Award and recognition programme
- Pension Scheme
Full training is provided, and previous customer service experience is essential.