£19000.00 - £195000 per annum
7 days ago
My client is the leading provider of maintenance services in the UK. They are currently recruiting for proactive and dynamic Helpdesk Advisors to join their established team on the Aztec West Business Park in Bristol. The Helpdesk Advisor will be responsible for managing incoming calls and responding to emails from clients as well as maintaining client databases. Full training is provided, and previous customer service experience is essential.
What will I be doing?
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
- Working within a team to reach targets
- Taking ownership of workload daily
What qualities do I need?
- Previous experience in hospitality, retail, or contact centre setting
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
Interviews are being held this week as there opportunities to start on the 18th March and 1st April, if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then please apply and I will be in contact!