Up to £19500.00 per annum
19 days ago
Bristol based and leading provider of maintenance services in the UK are currently recruiting for proactive and dynamic Helpdesk Advisors and work-flow. The Advisors will be responsible for managing incoming calls, workforce planning and project management of maintenance work coming through from external clients.
This role is Temp to Perm - following the initial 4 month period the role will become permanent for those candidates who match the requirements and want to remain part of a growing and fast paced team.
What will I be doing?
- Managing incoming calls, emails and admin of work-flow
- Maintaining databases and ensuring deadlines are met
- Reacting to emergencies raised by the client and overseeing engineer's attendance
- Working within a team to reach targets
- Taking ownership of workload on a daily basis
What qualities do I need?
- Previous experience in a customer facing role (Customer Services, Admin, PA, Project Management)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi task and make effective decisions quickly
- Further qualifications, personal development and progression opportunities available
- Vibrant busy office
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee retail discount benefits
- Fruit and snack available daily
- Dress down Fridays
- Charity days and events in support of employee chosen organisations
- Coaching and training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Award and recognition programme
- Pension Scheme
Full training is provided, and previous customer service experience is essential. Experience within a similar scheduling position, Administration, Retail, PA would be ideal